Creators are the vital essence of our community! If you’re a budding artist or a blossoming maker, this is a chance for you to share the fruits of your labour! Come grab a table in the Dealers’ Den to booth at LIFC 2024 from 6 – 7 July 2024.
Whether you’d like to sell merchandise and prints, or take commissions/preorders, we want to hear from you!
Running a booth in the Dealers’ Den is free of charge! Do note that you and your assistants will also need to purchase a ticket for LIFC.
As a dealer, you will be assigned a table and be allowed early entry into the Dealers’ Den for booth setup. Please apply in advance as we are unable to offer walk-in spaces.
Please note that signups for Dealers’ Den will close on 24 March 2024.
Dealers' Code of Conduct
- LIFC Team reserves the right to prohibit the sale of any products or item(s) that are deemed inappropriate, illegal, unsafe or a risk to health, or in breach of these terms and conditions stated here.
- Dealers maintain sole responsibility and liability to monitor, manage and secure their valuables and stock at all times.
- Items left in the Dealers’ Den is at your own risk.
- Dealers are required to purchase a convention membership in addition to their dealer table space. The dealer table does not include membership.
- Your dealer’s booth is to be ready for the initial opening of the Dealers’ Den on the Saturday of the convention.
- Please ensure that your booth is clean at the end of each day. Do clear your merchandise, display stands, rubbish, etc.
- Please do not use speakers to play music or sounds. If you would like to listen to music, or your merchandise contains an audio component, please use headphones so as not to disturb your fellow dealers and attendees.
- Dealers may not use wall space for hanging posters or other items.
- Due to both fire code and accessibility guidelines, your display must not intrude on other dealers’ booths, or obstruct the aisles through the Dealer Den. All displays are to be secured and must not pose a tripping or falling hazard.
- The following rules cover items on sale in the Dealers’ Den, be merchandise, commissions, or others. While we aim to be accepting and open to a wide range of products, we must also operate within local laws and the best interests of decency.
- If you plan to bring anything that may be in a grey area regarding these rules, please contact us in advance for approval on specific items. If you do not, we will make our decision during the convention and the offending product may not be put on sale.
- There can be no items for sale or display (publicly or otherwise) at the convention which violate any of the following:
- The following items may not be put on sales or display (publicly or otherwise):
- Items that violates Singapore Law. This includes (but is not limited to) weapons, imitation weapons, drugs (illegal or otherwise), items that promote hate speech, and illegal/contraband items.
- Items that violate copyright law. All items you sell must either depict original characters, fall under Fair Use, or be a licensed item (e.g. official merchandise). This includes (but is not limited to) items/services that infringes on copyrights, counterfeit goods, and so on.
- Food, beverages, and other consumable items.
- Items that pose a danger if put on display (e.g. sharp objects, tripping hazards).
- Items that feature excessive violence and cruelty.
- Adult-oriented materials which may include, but not limited to, fetish gear, exposed genitalia, female nipples, exposed breasts, suggestive or overtly sexual acts (even if the subject(s) are clothed), and explicit nudity.
- Discriminatory, derogatory, or offensive items.
- Non-fungible tokens (NFTs)
- Materials or goods deemed offensive or unhygienic by the organisers.
Do you have any questions or feedback for us? Get in touch with our team via Telegram: @LittleIslandFC