The Dealers’ Den is a place for artists and creators to sell merchandise and prints, take commissions, take orders for products, and so on. The Dealers’ Den will be open to all attendees, sponsors and super sponsors will get a 30 minute priority entry. Check the event schedule for the exact timings.
Applying as a dealer is free of charge. Please apply in advance as we are unable to offer walk-ins.
As a dealer, you will be assigned a table at the Dealers’ Den. Before the Dealers’ Den opens, you’ll be allowed an early entry to set up your booth. Use this space to showcase your merchandise and samples!
You may have assistants to help out with the booth, but keep in mind that there are only 2 chairs behind each table. Your assistants will also need to purchase a ticket for the event.
Dealer Code of Conduct
- LIFC Team reserves the right to prohibit the sale of any products or item(s) that are deemed inappropriate, illegal, unsafe or a risk to health, or in breach of these terms and conditions stated here.
- Dealers maintain sole responsibility and liability to monitor, manage and secure their valuables and stock at all times.
- Items left in the Dealers’ Den is at your own risk.
- Dealers are required to purchase a convention membership in addition to their dealer table space. The dealer table does not include membership.
- Your dealer’s booth is to be ready for the initial opening of the Dealers’ Den on the Saturday of the convention.
- Please ensure that your booth is clean at the end of each day. Do clear your merchandise, display stands, rubbish, etc.
- Please do not use speakers to play music or sounds. If you would like to listen to music, or your merchandise contains an audio component, please use headphones so as not to disturb your fellow dealers and attendees.
- Dealers may not use wall space for hanging posters or other items.
- Due to both fire code and accessibility guidelines, your display must not intrude on other dealers’ booths, or obstruct the aisles through the Dealer Den. All displays are to be secured and must not pose a tripping or falling hazard.
- The following rules cover items on sale in the Dealers’ Den, be merchandise, commissions, or others. While we aim to be accepting and open to a wide range of products, we must also operate within local laws and the best interests of decency.
- If you plan to bring anything that may be in a grey area regarding these rules, please contact us in advance for approval on specific items. If you do not, we will make our decision during the convention and the offending product may not be put on sale.
- There can be no items for sale or display (publicly or otherwise) at the convention which violate any of the following:
- The following items may not be put on sales or display (publicly or otherwise):
- Items that violates Singapore Law. This includes (but is not limited to) weapons, imitation weapons, drugs (illegal or otherwise), items that promote hate speech, and illegal/contraband items.
- Items that violate copyright law. All items you sell must either depict original characters, fall under Fair Use, or be a licensed item (e.g. official merchandise). This includes (but is not limited to) items/services that infringes on copyrights, counterfeit goods, and so on.
- Food, beverages, and other consumable items.
- Items that pose a danger if put on display (e.g. sharp objects, tripping hazards).
- Items that feature excessive violence and cruelty.
- Adult-oriented materials which may include, but not limited to, fetish gear, exposed genitalia, female nipples, exposed breasts, suggestive or overtly sexual acts (even if the subject(s) are clothed), and explicit nudity.
- Discriminatory, derogatory, or offensive items.
- Non-fungible tokens (NFTs)
- Materials or goods deemed offensive or unhygienic by the organisers.
Last updated: 23 February 2023
If in doubt, please check with the LIFC team by emailing us at [email protected]