Update (Oct 2020): LIFC has been further postponed and we will provide the convention date in a future update.
Update (Apr 2020): https://twitter.com/LittleIslandFC/status/1247854385498959873
To our attendees and the community,
We have been monitoring the local and global situation with respect to COVID19, and it is with a heavy heart that we postpone Little Island Furcon 2020 to the
13 - 14 of March 2021. We believe that the safety, health, and well-being of our attendees come first, and we're not taking chances.>
While we are shifting our planning to accommodate the new date, do take note that if the situation does not improve towards the end of 2020, we may have to implement additional measures or even further postpone the event. Rest assured we will keep you guys updated.
If you have already bought the ticket, we will automatically roll it over to 2021. However, should you find that you can't make it for the next date, please contact us and we will refund accordingly. We will leave the option to refund open for as long as possible until the next time we open ticket sales. We hope that this helps to ease the trouble with planning.>
In the meantime, should you still have a hotel or flight booking and have trouble postponing or cancelling them, kindly drop us a message and we'll do our best to help you. If you have any other questions, please, do not hesitate to ask. We can be reached on Twitter at @LittlelslandFC and by email at [email protected].
We thank you for your patience and support, especially in these trying times. Let's do our best, and we'll ride through this together.>
Stay safe and in good health,
Little Island Furcon Committee.